Sunday, December 19, 2010

Laundry List of Lemmings!

Hey yall!

I've had a good number of products on my lemming list and the list keeps growing BIGGER! omg lol. And so yes, I just wanted to share it with yall what has been on my mind! I'm not sure if I actually will be getting these products yet because like I have said in my previous posts, I've been spending way too much! But hey, I can still wish right?

  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette $44
    + This palette definitely is something I can see myself reaching for rather than collect dust like my other eyeshadows. The price tag is bang for your buck but I just can't see myself shelling out $44 for makeup I guess, since I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I'm still high considering buying this though! Oh, and I definitely don't mind getting the eyeliners! I've been wanting Urban Decay's eyeliner since they're good so this is a great way to get 2 of them!


  2. E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder $3
    + $3 for blush and bronzer? Great deal! I've heard great reviews about the quality and pigment of this and I want to get it. I think the bronzer is great as a neutral blush when you have your focus on your eyes for the makeup and for contouring. However, I really don't need it! I'm currently using a neutral blush from Lancome, which is a mini free gift with purchase from my mom's bathroom. It's really old and I guess I'm tired of using gift with purchase items because that's majority of what I freakin own lol So despite the cheap price tag, I'm in no dire need to rush to this, but because of the cheap price, I'm so tempted to get it because it's so easy to do so! haha


  3. Black Riding Boots [cost will vary. but probably will end up past $100 :( ]
    + Flat boots so my feet won't die on me while having a heavy backpack at school or really so my feet don't die anywhere I go lol. This obviously is a purchase that can wait lol because it's just so damn PRICEY. But I see it as an investment. I know my feet won't be growing any bigger so I can wear this pretty much for the rest of my life as long as the boot holds up with me. I just think its great to wear whenever. I love how the girl wore it below with black tights and gray knee high socks. Great combo!


  4. Nude Pumps [price will vary]
    +
    I just want a pair of comfortable nude heels. I have a comfy pair of black pumps but I think sometimes black is too strong for some outfits and a nude heel will be more feminine and soft vs the dramatic look of a black pump. Also, sometimes black pumps look slutty with some outfits and I feel that a nude pump will help.


  5. Moar Sheet Masks!!! [Silk Whitia, My Beauty Diary, and among other brands $1-16]
    + I actually have enough of these =X I got a huge Sasa haul of Silk Whitia's because of the BOGO deal and I should use all that up. But I just get paranoid when I use one and I see my stash disappearing xD I just always want to have an safety stock inventory(my supply chain management class terminology right there! xD *nerd*) haha. But yea, this can DEFINITELY be put on hold, which is a good thing so I can save my money for other things I have none of!
  6. Japanese eyeshadow palettes
    + They're good quality, nicely pigmented, beautiful colors (though the one below is more of a smokey-eye palette, but you get my point). I've seen Kate, Maquillage, Lavuschka(sp?), and among other Japanese eyeshadow palettes and do not own one. They are pricey to me though but one day...I'd love to own one. The packaging is pretty much all levels of awesome.
  7. Tiny small charmed necklace
    + [Image courtesy of Etsy] I've seen Fuzkittie wear these tiny charmed necklaces all the time and they're so dainty and cute! Usually most necklaces fall in my face and hit my teeth and these smaller ones are lightweight and not interfering.


  8. Christian Louboutin Black Peep Toe Pumps [cost: too damn much *cries*]
    + So yea...NOT gonna get these for quiteeeeee a while lol. They're so classy and sophisticated and everything gorgeous. I want T-T
  9. Rock & Republic Contrived Blush in Kinky [$20 more or less]
    + This should be self explanatory :)
  10. Tsubaki Shampoo [ $15 more or less]
    + Everyone seems to love this shampoo! My guyfriend likes this shampoo a lot too lol. Guy-approved! haha, so, it must be good then :) Too bad it's like $15! ouch =/ My current shampoo isn't good at all. It's the Dove shampoo that's in the white packaging and a slanted top. I like the smell (cool cucumber or whatever it is) but gosh it gives me dandruff! xD I'd love to switch over to this Tsubaki
  11. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion[$10-15]
    +I also heard many good reviews about this specific brand of super hyaluronic acid. I heard the Aqua brand of hyaluronic acid lotion isn't as good as Hada Labo. I can only find it on Sasa so far and that is a pain in the butt to get, especially with their warehouse relocation and all these delays in shipping unless you pay the $15 expedited shipping -__- oh well. My current toner/lotion is running out and I really want this one!
  12. More Knee High Socks [$1-10. varies]
    + Again, Fuzkittie has worn these a good number of times and one of her recent YT vids shows us different mix and matches and what to do with the socks. Love it! I actually bought one today for $1 at Target
  13. Cowgirl Boots [cost: too muchhh! wahh]
    + I've always wanted a pair! I think they look great with some sundresses or jean shorts. Plus I'm from TX, come on, gotta have one right? ;) lol
  14. Wallet
    + I'm not looking specifically for a Burberry wallet. I'm actually searching Etsy :) But I'd like a new wallet. I don't wanna spend a lot on it though. $10-30 range is fine.
  15. Loreal Lash Serum $14
    + My Ardell Browh & Lash Growth Accelerator gel has been discontinued and replaced with an expensive $40 one, and the one I have is so old, I should throw it out =X I'd like to try this one out to see if it'll strengthen my lashes and help them fall out less from mascara usage. I think even if I dont' get growth in length from this, I think it's important to maintain one's lashes so they are happy and healthy so they dont' fall out :)
  16. Dollywink Black Liquid Liner $12-17
    + Man everyone has this now! haha. It's just so expensive for me to get =/ But I love how it comes out so black and the lines are so sharp.


  17. Canon DSLR Camera. Model shown here is a Canon T2i [cost is in the thousands after getting the appropriate lenses *cries*]
    +
    someday...someday I will have you beautiful camera! (...and someday I'll figure out how to even use it xDD )
  18. A New Purse
    + The purse pictured below is a Balenciaga, but there's no way in hell I will be able to afford this lol. I just put it there as a general idea that I want a new purse even though I just got one. Why? because my TopShop dupe of the PS1 bag broke. The strap that goes around your chest broke :( it was the metal part too. the hook snapped off and I was like WTF? But honestly I won't be getting another handbag for a while. I stuck the remainder of the metal clasp thing through the hole/hook so I can still strap it around me, but it'll fall off periodically which is annoying. I can still use the bag by holding the handle though. So yea...I'll continue to use it.
  19. Clothes from the asian wholesale sites
    + Usually these clothes are a hit or a miss, so I do careful researching. I haven't boughten anything yet but I'm still contemplating on placing a purchase. A lot of their stuff is really cute! Shipping sucks though lol, but you still get some things very cheap even with the shipping.
  20. The last thing I'm lemming for, or more rather hoping for and needing, is goodluck and to have a better year in 2011 because 2010 has been absolutely horrible for me.


Tell me what yall are lemming for! :)

See yall later!

9 comments:

Natalie Nguyen said...

Haha omg, I'm just like you! I get freaked out too when I run low on some things like masks, even though I know I should use them!
I should be more like you, someone who can't see themselves spending a lot on cosmetics that one hardly uses >< For me, it's the other way around. I don't have much hesitation buying a beauty product for $50, yet I have a problem spending the same amount on clothing LOL. My closet is lacking, I should switch -.-

You know the Tsubaki is nice to have, but if you have long hair it's killer to how much you end up using. I'd say it's better to invest in the normal conditioner or better, invest in the deep conditioning products instead and use any drugstore shampoo. Honestly I don't think it's really worth dishing the amount of money on shampoo part esp if you're a student. It's just hard to keep up.

Keep your head up high. It was the same for me too. 2010 turned out horrible for me. Lets hope together that 2011 will hold new promises =)

나니 said...

HAHHA, that's so awesome! You got SO many things on your list that I wanna try out too! : D I don't wear makeup on a daily either, but I LOVE buying it.. xD I have so much now that I need to move to another vanity or something. -sigh-

SiSi Sparkles said...

Awww I love your wish list!! :]

IchigoBunnie said...

Natalie:

haha. well my stinginess goes over to clothing too, but just not as much since i kno ill have the clothes forever.

and you're right, i dont need fancy shampoo. i guess i just wanted good shampoo that doesnt make me have dandruff xD haha

goodluck to the both of us for 2011!!! i remember reading your post on your blog and i felt so sad because i knew how u felt. i hope both of us will see a brighter next year! :)

나니 :

aw haha. try doing a makeup clean out! :D i just did that and also gave away things i didnt use. i felt so sad parting with some but i knew i had to throw it in the trash and i havent really felt bad ever since because i never touched it for a year or two, and they probably expired already.

SiSi Sparkles:

thank you!! :)

Aradani said...

LOL I HAVE SO MUCH OF THE SAME LEMMINGS! I had actually got to try the tsubaki shampoo and conditioner as a gift from my brother and sister. they were like "well you keep staring at it whenever we go to the asian supermarket." I liked it very much but it's really hard to buy with your own money.
I'm sorry 2010 sucked. I hope you get your good luck for 2011

Kalmo said...

LOL I get freaked out when I run low on masks too, especially if it's the kind I like. ^^ I want a pair of black and nude pumps as well, so hard to find a good price for them though or one that isn't insanely high.

The Tsubaki shampoo is really good but pricey. I would love a new purse, a really high end one will forever be out of reach though haha.

Aw I wish you great happiness and success in 2011. 2010 semester has been killer for me but life was been OK so I am thankful (hugs).

PinkOrchids said...

I love her skirt!! It's so adorable! The model is really pretty too, esp her hair!

Juni said...

I have a huge wishlist too and I'm crossing them off one by one slowly ~ the taobao order was one of them ^_^ I think it depends on the ponchos because these were too cute, I think anyone would look adorable in them!

I want the naked pallette too for your same reason but I'm not in a rush in get it. such a big hype now, people are selling double the price on ebay -_-

and I have the canon but xs haha old one but I'm content with it for now ~

& OMG I heard such good raves and reviews for the tsubaki shampoo but it works like crap for me. I have a local japanese grocery that sells it so I got the big set. maybe my hair wasn't fit for it cause it was worse than my regular shampoo -_- hope it works better you!

Juni said...

yes, I live in Atlanta! I'm in lawrenceville now but I'm moving to Duluth next month. They're actually pretty close right now. I think it's a great area, tons of asian! haha a lot of asian market, hair salon, food and it's fun. The other places are great too but it's cheaper for rent here and as an asian, everything is so close!

Where do you live now?

Disclaimer

All products are 100% my opinions and thoughts. I am not paid to review any products I post. Use the product and advice/suggestions at your own discretion. Thank you!

Thanks for Visiting!